Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is: Top Ten Books I’ve Recently Added To My TBR
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard, which I just got last week at her signing event along with Passenger by Alexandra Bracken with happens to be my number 2. Both these ladies are crazy lovely and I can’t wait to read their books!
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken (see above ;P)
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas because I just recently finished A Court of Thorns and Roses and it was AH-mazing! And have you seen the cover art? It’s stunning. I’m really pumped for this one.
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy. One of my Christmas books and I’m just ready to get into a book about a fat girl livin’ life to the fullest. Sounds this fat girl could learn a thing or two 🙂
- Emmy and Oliver by Robin Benway. Another Christmas book and it just sounds too cute to be true <3
- The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas. I finally caught myself up with the Throne of Glass series, and I’m ready to dive into the prequel novella!
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff! I’ve had this book in my possession for too long now and I need to get in it like for real.
- Cress and
- Winter by Marissa Meyer… I’m a terrible book nerd and I still haven’t given The Lunar Chronicles my full love and attention. But I’m jumping into a TLC read along (hosted by YA Interrobang) that has already begun, I’ll join in February when they start Scarlet (which is my FAVE!) and then finally finish the series!!
- All the books. Honestly, like most, my TBR is never ending and I’m constantly changing it and going out of order. But that’s just the life of a booknerd, right?
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. This has been on my list for a long time and I’m so excited to read it before seeing the movie!!
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard. Seriously putting everything else on hold to read this book. Is it February yet?!
- The Selection by Keira Cass. Everyone keeps telling me to read this because I’ll love it and I don’t doubt their opinion! The Bachelor meets The Hunger Games? Why haven’t I read this sooner?!
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer. Just like Kylie, I’m a bad book nerd who hasn’t read the Lunar Chronicles yet. Can’t wait to delve into this world!
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. I first fell in love with the cover and I’m ready to fall in love with the story.
- Heavy Hearts by Kylie Kaemke. So excited to read my best friend’s book which I know will be amazing because she’s incredible!!
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige. I’ve loved The Wizard of Oz since I was a kid and Danielle Paige is such a lovely person.
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. If I don’t read this soon I think my fellow book nerd friends will yell at me forever.
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler. My first audiobook! Can’t wait to hear all about Leslie Knope’s life.
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. Every time I look at this book I want to squeal because it looks amazing.
Any of our top 10’s make it onto your list? We’d like to hear from you! Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or find us on Twitter (@hashtagave) or Instagram (@hashtagave) to join the conversation.